Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

Happy February!  I'm hooking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the February Currently.  This is a great way to discover new blogs.

Listening:  I just watched the January 29th episode of Scandal and Olivia was dancing around to Stevie Wonder's Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing.  Now that's great music!


 
Loving:  I know I'm late to the party because I have only watched 3 episodes of Scandal.  I'm officially a fan now.  I'll try and catch up during the winter break.

Thinking:  From now on whenever I reach a TPT milestone I'm going to stop and smell the roses.  I'll celebrate by having a sale and taking the family out to dinner.  I started my store a year and three months ago and it has become such a big part of my life.

Wanting:  I have been doing my research this weekend looking for a treadmill desk combo.  I think I'm going to get the Pro-Form Thinline Pro Desk Treadmill.  I absolutely sit for toooooo long.  I lose track of time when I'm on the laptop.
 
Needing:  Friday, February 6th is National Wear Red Day.  We are having a fundraiser at my school to benefit the American Heart Association.  Students and staff were asked to donate $1.00.  The school community will also be wearing red in order to bring awareness to the cause. 
This is the beginning stage of our Healthy Heart Wall. We have over 200 hearts now.  I will post an updated photo soon.


Pageant title:  My pageant name would be The Task Master.  I am involved in a million activities at my school - but I love keeping busy.

 

8 comments:

  1. I love Scandal, too. Congratulations on your milestones! Yes, stop and smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your two milestones! Yes, stop and celebrate. Can you type and walk? I don't think I could. Let us know how it works if you get one! I sit for too long, too.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,
    LOL! Actually I don't know if I can type and walk at the same time. I will let you know.
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a treadmill desk, too!! We could create TPT products and exercise at the SAME TIME! It'd be so great.

    Wasn't Scandal awesome this week? I'm obsessed.

    Have a great week!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin,
      That's exactly what I'm planning to do. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your milestones! I have been working on my TPT store for just over a year now and it is exciting to see your store grow - Although I'm not sure I will ever make more money on TPT than I do at my job I do love creating and sharing products that I actually use.

    By the way that treadmill desk is too cool! I use the laptop on a stationary bike but to be honest ... ahem - it makes my butt hurt :)

    Nicole
    Crayons, Pencils, and Students - OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nicole,
    That's so funny and I have the same problem with my stationary bike. I love the title of your blog. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete