Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Currently

Super excited to hook up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the first CURRENTLY of 2015.  Here goes...
LISTENING:  I absolutely LOVE this song.  It's perfect if you're reflecting on the past and thinking about the future. 
I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

LOVING:  I'm trying these 48 hour experiments from E-Squared by Pam Grout.  They really do work.  It's about positive thinking.  So many wonderful things have been happening since I started about a year ago.
http://www.amazon.com/E-Squared-Do---Yourself-Experiments-Thoughts/dp/1401938906/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420130489&sr=1-1&keywords=e+squared 
THINKING:  I will definitely take down the Christmas tree today. Had the kids and husband bring all the storage containers upstairs. Can't turn back now - UGH!
 
WANTING:  I've been trolling furniture sites looking for a desk for weeks.  I think this one might look great in my bedroom. What do you think?


 
NEEDING:  I looked for my cell phone off and on for a few hours yesterday.  I finally FOUND IT in the middle of the night under a black scarf.  Sneaky little thing...
 
YES:  I haven't been this excited about a NEW YEAR in a long time.  Saying YES to endless possibilities.
 
MAYBE:  I am going to start meditating.  It's time to tune out some of the technology because it can become an addiction.  I'm doing my research now, gathering my resources, and planning out my space.
 
I WISH:  I plan the staff parties at school and I'm constantly told I should open a business.  I think I might actually like to do this.  I'm planning for a hot chocolate bar this coming Tuesday.  Pictures will follow.
 

HAPPY 2015!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love the Sam Cooke song. Thank you for sharing! The desk looks amazing. You should go for it! Good luck with 2015. May it be everything you hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desk is cute! I have too much junk, so that cute little desk wouldn't work for me…which leads me to start thinking I should clean off this desk…hmm. Party planning would be fun! I keep telling my sister (she's an at home mom) to do the same. She's really good too.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found your cell phone!!! We are planning to take our tree down this weekend! Hate to see if come down, but with a real tree it can make a huge mess!! Happy 2015 to you!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete