Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

Hello March!  I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for the March Currently. Here's what I'm up to...

Listening:  This Woman's Work is one of my all time favorites.  The original by Kate Bush and this version by Maxwell are both awesome!


Loving:  I hoping to learn a few new strategies as a TpT seller.  I bought a membership with The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative.  The product has really great reviews.

Thinking:   Spring CANNOT get here fast enough.  I'm done with the snow.

Wanting:  Our snow blower broke and the repair shop picked it up two weeks ago.  When they returned it, it would not go in reverse!  Now it's back in the shop.  Thank goodness my kind neighbor took care of the plowing this evening.

Needing:  I'm not prepared for the week because I avoided going shopping today due to the snow.

Spring Break Plans:  I started a website thechalkofnyc.com but I was unsure of what my niche would be.  I have discovered that I love to collect/PIN/share free resources.  During the break I'm going to revamp the website.


5 comments:

  1. I don't know where you're located, but I'm in Chicago and am also SO DONE with the snow! Unfortunately, we have more coming this week. Spring is going to feel so nice when it finally arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Alabama and I am counting down days until Spring starts. But, the snow is probably going to come Thursday. Not good Love your blog by the way.

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you're doing it without the snow blower!! Here in Cleveland I'm wishing we had two!
    Blessings,

    Jessica

    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO over this cold and snow as well. There were two days last week where my car wouldn't start it was so cold. Hoping for some milder weather soon. Also looking forward to seeing what you do with your website.

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new site! Best of luck!

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete