Friday, April 3, 2015

April Currently

SPRING BREAK is finally here!  I am ready for all the sights and sounds of spring.  On this lovely Friday morning I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for the April Currently.
Here goes...
Listening:  While driving home yesterday I heard Angela Bofill's I Try. I love a good song about heartbreak.  Sing Angela, sing!
Loving:  I'm taking Tyler and two friends to the NETS/Toronto basketball game this evening. This is a great way to start the vacation.
 
Thinking:  I hear the birds chirping and I get excited.  The older I get, the more I appreciate everything - from nature, to time off, to a morning cup of coffee.  I'm looking forward to having a very productive spring break.
 
Wanting:  I was watching a movie and a character saw the beach for the first time and described it as where the big river meets the sky.  Since hearing that I cannot get going to the beach off my mind.  It has been a while actually.  I wanted to go this morning but the ground was damp.  Hopefully later or tomorrow.
 
Needing:  I just ordered the FitDesk.  I did my research and I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery.
I spend too much time sitting on the laptop and I know that's not going to change.
  


 



EGGS-plain your name:  I was actually watching The Talk when I was trying to think of a name for my blog.  I chose The Chalk because I wanted something short, simple and related to teaching. 
 

Happy Easter!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that FitDesk looks interesting. I am trying to get back on the fitness wagon. It's not easy to get started ... but boy howdy, do you feel so much better when you do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Happy Spring Break!! It is the beginning of my spring break as well. It felt like it was never going to get here. A trip to the beach sounds fabulous. I wish I lived close enough so that I could go without getting on an airplane. Have a great break and enjoy your new FitDesk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. I added you to my circles on Google.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Spring Break! Have a wonderful week of relaxing. FitDesk sounds interesting, I think I will have to check that out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My FitDesk has already shipped and I actually made it to the beach (photos above).
      I am your newest follower on Bloglovin'.

      Delete
  4. Love the name~ Enjoy your spring break and the Nets game. :)

    ~Damarise from In Transition 678

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Damarise! I added you to my circles on Google.

    ReplyDelete