Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Chalk's February Currently

Hello February!  Better late than never...I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy It's Farley for the February Currently.  Here goes...

LISTENING:  Hello is such a great song. Adele has a powerful voice indeed.  I can't wait to see her perform on the upcoming Grammy Awards.


LOVING:  For the first time in NYC we're off on Monday, February 8th for the Lunar New Year!
THINKING:  Midwinter Recess is coming up shortly and I have three MAJOR assignments due for my administrative class.  Although I will be extremely busy, I am grateful to have the time off to get things done.

WANTING:  I have been working on how to balance work/home for years, yet I'm still where I started. What do you do to slow down?

NEEDING:  My iPad needs protection...LOL! If I drop that thing one more time.....

SWOONING:  Friday was Go Red for Women Day and my school raised $679 to be donated to the American Heart Association.  We're committed to spreading awareness.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



2 comments:

  1. I wonder how NYC has off but here in WNY we have to work tomorrow! Lucky! I also am taking two grad classes right now and it is insane. I feel like I never have a work/life balance when I am taking classes. I am also looking forward to a week off. I have a big test to study fro and 2 papers to write.
    Good luck with your admin work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those darn iPads! Why are they so fragile? ;) I LOVE Adele's new album!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete