Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Currently

Oops! It's June 6th and I finally have a few minutes of ME time.  With all the end of year craziness going on, I haven't had a minute to post.  I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the June Currently.  Here goes...

Listening:  I recently used Chicago Song by David Sanborn in a Year in Review slide show.  It's jazzy, upbeat and worked perfectly for me - take a listen.


Loving:  My new MacBook Pro is awesome!  However, I'm facing a few challenges while learning the ropes. I've been using it for two weeks and I still can't figure out how to save to a USB.  I will become an expert by summer once I have time to explore.  Love. love, love iPhoto!

Thinking:  School ends in NYC on Friday, June 26th.  I'm  excited about the summer vacay, but there's much to do in just three weeks.  CRUNCH time...

Wanting:  IKEA has the best houseplants and I am desperately in need of new plants.  I am committed to taking good care of them (this time).

Needing:  This summer I am going to work on scheduling posts. My goal is two posts per week.  How often do you post?

Summer Lovin:  CHEERS to No alarm for 8 weeks! I have been teaching summer school for YEARS.  I took this summer off because I want to work on TPT products, my blog and website. I'm not planning on wearing shoes for two months and I can't tell you how happy I am about that. 
 

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday,


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Does your year usually go to the end of June? When you y'all start? My last day was yesterday, and it about did me in to have to go into June! LOL! Good luck on the crunch time!

    ReplyDelete