Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The BEST Kindergarten Slideshow Songs

What are the BEST songs for a kindergarten slideshow?  I have been creating slideshows for years, but this was my first time adding music.  I searched endlessly online for song lists appropriate for K students.  I narrowed my list down to the following:

                                       1.  We're Going to be Friends by Jack Johnson
                                       2.  Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
                                       3.  What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
                                       4.  I hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
                                       5.  You've Got A Friend in Me by Randy Newman
                                       6.  You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker

I really wanted to use I Hope You Dance, but decided against it because of the use of the word hell.  I will use this song next year after I learn how to edit lyrics. I've been told that I can do this for FREE using a program called Audacity.  My final decision was We're Going to Be Friends and Because You Loved Me.  I created the slideshow using iPhoto and iMovie and it was AWESOME!
          
         

No comments:

Post a Comment